Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tenderblog


I came across a really cool blog today called Tenderblog. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love living in the TL. Turns out, I am not the only one who loves living in the TL.

About Tenderblog:

"We live, work, eat, and shower regularly in the Tenderloin/Tendernob area. Sometimes we pop up to Nob Hill or Russian Hill on a “human safari” and we talk about that too. If you happen to actually like the Academy of Art University (isn’t that title just a wee bit redundant?), then you’re probably not going to like us. In that case, send any and all hate mail to thetenderblog@gmail.com. Just make sure that you say, “You’re an asshole.” and not, “Your an asshole” as the second is more commonly written, yet highly grammatically incorrect."

I love this blog already.

They even mentioned little ol me and my feature on i live here: SF. I am now officially a Tenderloinette. Check it:
i live here SF: Tenderloin Pride

You better believe I am going to follow this blog and so should you. Go Tenderloin!!

3 comments:

tangobaby said...

I just went there and saw you! How fun!

Tenderblogette said...

Thanks for the shout out, it was a pleasure "meeting you" via I live here: SF. We've now added you to our blogroll & we're looking forward to some pics of Ace :)

Cheers!

Cielo Gold said...

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. Be sure to check your email. I just sent off some really, really cute pictures.