Thursday, June 11, 2009

National Bartender Examiner=ME!

What's better than being the SF Bartender Examiner on Examiner.com? How about being the National Bartender Examiner!!!! Examiner.com asked me to be the National Bartender Examiner today and I happily accepted. I will be making a formal statement in my next Examiner article.

So what does this mean? I am still bartending. I still live in San Francisco. My topics are going to be more generalized in the bartending field and the bar industry (they kind of were already) and not so San Francisco focused. I will still throw in a few SF references here and there, but my main job is to build a community among all of the other Bars & Clubs Examiners, especially the bartenders.

If you have any ideas or suggestions on topics you would like to see covered in the near future, email me at: Kathleen@XploitedProductions.com

Hey, us writing bartenders have to stick together and educate the masses, one bar patron at a time.

Stay tuned because I still have even more good news coming your way. Until then, I have some celebrating to do and I am starting with happy hour today.

2 comments:

tangobaby said...

WOW! That's so exciting! Congratulations to you!

Cielo Gold said...

Thank you!! I have EVEN more good news coming so stay tuned. ;)