Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Guest Blogger Today on the NJC

I'm guest blogging today on the N-Judah Chronicles for Guest Blogger Wednesday.

Read about why I love MUNI so much. :)

**Update June 25th:
My "Why I Love MUNI So Much" article is one of the Top Picks from the Network on Streetsblog today. Whoo Hoo!!


tangobaby said...

Congratulations! And thanks for using the photo from our i live here: SF photoshoot.


Saoirse said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


123 123 said...

Cool article you got here. I'd like to read more concerning this theme. Thank you for sharing that material.
Joan Stepsen
Computer geek