Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I HATE You GameStop. You SUCK!!


I know that this has NOTHING to do with bartending, but it's my blog and I can vent if I want to. The whole experience really made me mad.

The bastards at GameStop at Serramonte Center (the one near Target) tried to pass off an obviously used wireless guitar controller as a new one and charged me full price (over $70!!!). Totally unacceptable in my book. I wont ever buy anything from this store again just because of this experience.

Just to give you an idea of how I feel about this store now, I recently wrote a letter to the corporate office of GameStop to inform them about my terrible experience:

"Dear Game Stop Corporate Headquarters..." Read the rest of it in my Yelp Review.

It sucks for them that the very first review for this location is a shitty one. Maybe, just maybe they shouldn't do such shitty things to customers.


PS: I went somewhere else, got a brand new controller (minus the usage and tacky stickers) and have been happily rockin it ever since.

No comments: