Thursday, April 16, 2009

Setting a New Goal For Myself

I am setting a new goal for myself. I want to bartend in a strip club. I am giving myself six months to fulfill this goal.

Now, I am not going to up and leave my current bar because that would be silly. I LOVE my current bar and have no desire to leave it anytime soon. Besides, I am only there two nights a week. Instead of twiddling my thumbs on my weekend nights and pissing my cash away, I thought it would make more sense to spend those hours making more cash. It might even help keep me out of trouble.

I am just looking for a couple extra shifts a week and would like them to be in a strip club. I have never bartended in a strip club before and think it would be a lot of fun. Could you imagine all of the stories?

I already got a live lead for a local club, so stay tuned.

No comments: