Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello Kitty Hell


For those of you who know me, know how much I love Hello Kitty. I love Hello Kitty so much that I have her face tattooed on my wrist. I love her for life.

I stumbled upon this blog tonight thanks to Twitter:

Hello Kitty Hell: One Man’s Life With Cute Overload

It seems like this guy hates Hello Kitty because his wife is a fanatic. Reminds me of the time I was getting my Hello Kitty tattoo and the guy who was tattooing me (in the middle of me getting my tattoo) told me how his ex-girlfriend loved Hello Kitty and was psycho and then asked me if I was psycho. I should have stabbed him with his own needle, but I didn't want to interfere with getting a nicely done tattoo.

This is for both the Hello Kitty fans and the non-Hello Kitty fans out there. I think you will both get a kick out of this. I know I did.

No comments: