Saturday, April 4, 2009

How to be a Good Customer (and Get Your Drinks Faster)

On my Examiner.com page, I am starting a new series called, "How to be a Good Customer (and Get Your Drinks Faster)". My idea is to help customers have a better bar experience while educating them for my fellow bartenders.

I think it's important for customers and bartenders to understand both sides of the bar. This series is geared more towards educating general bar patrons on following proper bar etiquette when ordering their drinks.

I understand that for as many crappy customers there are out there, there are just as many crappy bartenders, so be sure to read my other article, What Makes a Great Bartender?. And when you do spot those great bartenders out there, be sure to let them know how much you appreciate them in the form of a tip AND a compliment.

If you take good care of your bartenders, they will always take care of you.

No comments: