Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bar Rot?



Last week, my right ring finger started to get really dry and itchy. Then a couple days ago, the dry and itchiness started to spread to my middle right finger.

What the hell is this?

It could be from my fingers being submerged in water and sanitizer while washing dishes at work. It could also be from excessive exposure to lemons and limes.

I tried researching online what this could possibly be, but I wont be truly sure what it is until I see my doctor.

Just a gentle reminder for me to wear finger condoms at work.

This sucks. Bye bye pretty hands.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. It's always nice to know that I'm not alone and that others have had similar situations. I guess when something isn't the right fit - your body has it's own way of letting you know that you're ment to do something else :)

Anonymous said...

hey there
that isn't bar rot i think it looks more like exma (sorry i don't know how to spell it). hope that helps.

Truthful lies said...

how is it now? im having the same thing!