Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rum Drinks: At Home, On the Rocks


It's Rum Month over at Examiner.com and they made me the hub for all of the rum bar stories. Part of my duty for being a hub this month is to pick out a few of the stories written about rum and spread the love. This time around, I did a "best of" of all of the rum drink recipes that one could make at home. There were so many tasty looking drink recipes. This collaboration took me awhile, but it was fun. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty thirsty now.

"Everyone seems to have their favorite rum drink recipe for drinks such as mojitos, daiquiris, mai tais, zombies, various rum punches, etc. In celebration of Rum Month on Examiner.com, Examiners are writing about their favorite rum recipes that are easily made at home, without the supervision of a professional bartender. The best part about making these drinks at home is that you don’t have to worry about leaving your credit card at the bar, you don’t have to leave a tip and there is need for a designated driver. Regardless of whether you are drinking at the bar or at home, please enjoy in moderation." Read More...

No comments: