Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feedback

I have a bunch of articles already written and have ideas of articles I want to write for both my Cielo Gold bartender blog and for my SF Bartender Examiner page. I am constantly talking to my customers, students and other bartenders about what topics I should cover.

I wanted to reach out to you guys and ask for your feedback. What are some topics you would like to see me cover in the future? Any questions you have about bartending in general? Ideas? Comments?


Hit me up. I want to know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you've covered ordering quickly, tipping, etc., but I'm not sure if you've gone into the difference between a dive bar and a "nice" (b/c I don't know the proper term) bar as far as what drinks a customer can order w/o being laughed out of the place.

Gene Miguel - Hoodscope said...

I'm always interested in the history and background of cocktails! When they were invented, why, the idea behind the name, etc.

newyorkcitybartender said...

Cheers to bartenders!!

Cielo Gold said...

Shazam-Good idea. I have a list of bar terms that I plan on going over in future articles. I am also going to add to the series about different types of bars to work at.

Gene-I am right there with you. I am a history and fact nerd. I love learning about why things are the way they came to be. Cocktail history and origin are very good topics in which I plan on covering.