Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nervous!

I just completed a whole week of training to be a bartender school instructor. When I say training, I mean shadowing the current instructors during their classes. I have been following both the morning and afternoon instructors because I wanted to observe the different teaching styles. I have been taking notes like crazy.

I am nervous!!

They want me to start teaching next Monday morning. Oh my goodness. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I am sure I will be fine. I know the material. I know the flow of the classes. It's just I am nervous doing anything for the first time. Why would getting in front of a crowd and teaching them something be any different?

I have always wanted to be a teacher of some sort. Well, here is my chance.

No comments: