Friday, December 12, 2008

I Want To Know...

Why is it my problem when someone takes your drink? I don't know how many times a night I hear people bitching to me about how someone took their drink. Since when did it become my responsibility to watch your shit? I have enough things to worry about over the course of the night. I have a bar to run, drinks to make, customers to please and money to make. I can't be worried about you not keeping track of your own drink. Sorry, but if you can't keep tabs on your own cocktail, then maybe you didn't deserve to even have it in the first place.

The best part about this is these people that bitch about losing their drink expect me to make them another one for free. They EXPECT me to. These are probably the same people who order tap water and don't tip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would they leave their clothes laying around your house and complain when you picked them up? No...

They didn't lose their drink. They drank it and forgot they drank it because it was the fifth drink they had that night. They are just belligerent cheap drunks trying to get a free ride.