Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Found Out Why Patron Is So Popular...

Thanks to T-Pain and his "Bartender" song:

I like the bartender
(Oh if you're lookin' for me)
I'm at the bar with her
(Uh-huh, OK)
I like the bartender
(Yeah if you're lookin' for me)
I'm at the bar with her
(Oh uh-huh, OK)

Got a brand new girl so I'm feeling all good inside
(all good inside)
Feel like I put some brand new 24's on a brand new ride
(on a brand new ride)
Triple shot of patron on the rocks with little bit a lime
(with a little bit a lime)
I'm just keeping it real
(Uh-huh)
Baby still working at the club so I'm getting in free
(so I'm getting in free)
Wednesday night I'm on the list T-Pain plus 3
(T-Pain plus 3)
Every time I hit the spot baby girl taking care of me
(taking care of me)
How do you think I feel?

**I want to know how ordering a triple shot of Patron on the rocks makes you keep it real T-Pain? Just curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T-Pain is real. A real alcoholic that is. lol!