Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little Time For......


blogging these days, obviously. My last entry was on May 2nd and here it's now July 11th. Sorry guys. I really miss writing in my blog. So much in my life has been happening and I have no time to dump it out on the internet. I have just been swamped with school, work, facials, waxing, makeup, sleeping, studying and trying to keep my sanity in the process. The good news? I have less than two months left of school. The bad news? Well, there really isn't any except that I have very little spare time for anything that doesn't pertain to school or work these days.

I'm really digging the makeup aspect of school. Perhaps I will start putting together some how-to makeup videos, showcasing various looks. Is anyone out there interested?

As you can see, my heart is no longer in bartending. It's moved on into a new and exciting industry. Skin, skin care and makeup!!!

2 comments:

Bartender Cabbie said...

Good luck in your new career. The good thing about bartending is that you always have a skill to back you up. It is also a good way to earn part time extra cash with a caterer or staffing agency, but of course you know that. I am doing that now and it works out ok for me. Not as cool (or lucrative) as a club but a lot less crazy.

Daddy-O said...

So true, some people don't know what to drink. For me it's balance of flavor so that a customer doesn't complain but I still get it anyway.